Monday, January 30, 2012

Class Reflection/Group Role - Week 2

One thing that really stood out to me in this week's class was one of the things listed during the discussion of limitations and things that can be a "fishbowl." Someone mentioned procrastination as one of these things, and that kind of resonated with me. I know that I procrastinate almost everything, and seeing it mentioned in this context made me really think about it. I think that my own tendency for procrastination can definitely be a hindrance, but in a way it can focus me. When I know I only have a relatively small amount of time to get something done, I can really focus to get it done in that time. It's definitely something to think about, and I'm sure I'll continue to ponder it. Later, though. It can wait. Maybe tomorrow...

Also, in this week's class, I was in group 1. We told group 2 to write down their favorite movie quotes and make a script out of them. Of course, we ended up having to participate too due to group 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment