Monday, January 9, 2012

Class Reflection - Week 1

This was definitely an interesting class. It was one of the more unusual ones of my almost-complete time in college, although I suspect it may be the most normal meeting of the whole class. One of the biggest things I was hoping for out of it was to get a sense of what the class was and what to expect, and I think this week's class largely fulfilled that, at least to a certain extent. Coming into this class I had heard a lot of good things, but I didn't really have any idea what the class was going to be like. The only expectation I had was that, based on what I had heard, I somewhat expected the class to be relatively easy. Now I know that I was sort of half-right in that. I think this class will be less demanding in terms of time and such resources than others. This wont be a class where I spend 12+ hours in one week slaving over a computer doing tedious work to get one project done. However, I don't think it will necessarily be easy, it will just be challenging in a very different way. And that's really what I took away most from the class. It won't be like any other class I've had. Although I now know more than I did about what the class will entail, I still don't feel like I have much idea what to expect, and I think that's a lot of the point. I'm actually really excited about this class. A little nervous, but really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment