Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Secret

First off, a few facts that are not my secret, and are fairly public knowledge about me.
  • I still live with my parents.
  • In December of 2010, we moved to a new house that is much nicer than any we have ever lived in before.
  • My Dad is very proud of this house, but he is also the type of person who is very serious about keeping nice things nice, and wouldn't take well to, say, a sizable hole in the wall of his nice new house (purely hypothetically speaking, of course.)
And now, here is the secret:



That is the wall below my desk in my bedroom. A while back I accidentally made that hole in the wall. Now, I don't know the first thing about how to fix things like this, so I have to tell my dad eventually, or it will never be fixed. However, he's not going to be very happy about it, and I'm not in a big hurry to have to deal with it, so I've chosen the latter or those two options. Now it's been a fairly long time, and that hole is still there. I haven't even told a single person (outside of this blog entry and the forthcoming class discussion) about it yet. I've covered it with some cardboard, and I barely even remember it. I know that eventually I'll have to deal with it, but for now I'm making the real mature move of just ignoring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment