Monday, February 13, 2012

Class Reflection - 2/13/12

The biggest thing that stood out to me from today's class was the discussion of priorities. This is always a big issue for me, because it seems to me that others try to dictate what your priorities should be. Some individual classes and part-time jobs I've had have seemed to have the idea that they are the single most important thing in their students'/employees' lives. I've even done volunteer work for groups that then later look down on you if you give higher priority to something else, such as school or a job that's actually paying you the money you need to survive.) If everyone and everything in my life that wanted to be my top priority got their way, I would need to split into dozens of copies of myself just to fill those roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment